[2048搬运][1004] 妹子,要不你跟我走吧,好歹能给你买条裤子啊

  • l
    llooloveu
    1:<It's so much instant noodles, but luckily it's not my baby.>
    1祸_害_了_这_么_多_方_便_面_,_幸_好_不_是_我_的_娃_儿

    2:<Car: Not afraid of God-like opponents, afraid of pig-like teammates.>
    2车_:_不_怕_神_一_样_的_对_手_,_就_怕_猪_一_样_的_队_友

    3:<Run forward. It's just hard, and I'm going to go on.>
    3向_前_跑_·_·_·_就_是_再_艰_难_,_我_也_要_走_下_去

    4:<This is one of the most cow b ponytails I've ever seen.>
    4这_是_我_见_过_的_最_牛_b_马_尾_辫_,_没_有_之_一

    5:<It's scary! Girl, you scared people.>
    5太_惊_悚_了_吧_!_姑_娘_你_把_人_家_给_吓_住_了

    6:<Drive slowly and don't run a red light.>
    6开_车_一_定_要_开_得_慢_一_些_,_千_万_不_要_闯_红_灯

    7:<Your daughter-in-law gave birth, and the seven aunts and eight aunts came to celebrate the happy time.>
    7你_媳_妇_生_孩_子_,_七_大_姑_八_大_姨_都_来_贺_喜_时_候

    8:<The time to enter the cave room has not yet arrived, big brother is so anxious?>
    8入_洞_房_时_间_还_没_到_,_大_哥_有_这_么_着_急_吗_?

    9:<Cat's inner monologue, let go of Laozi, what are you going to do to Laozi?>
    9猫_咪_的_内_心_独_白_,_快_放_开_老_子_你_们_要_对_老_子_做_什_么_?

    10:<Ha: I've paid too much for this family...>
    10二_哈_:_我_为_这_个_家_付_出_太_多_了_…_…

    11:<Barefoot is not afraid to wear shoes, really rely on the real able to eat!>
    11光_脚_的_不_怕_穿_鞋_的_,_真_心_凭_真_本_事_吃_饭_!

    12:<Isn't it too nervous for an action to change from king to bronze in an instant?>
    12一_个_动_作_由_王_者_瞬_间_变_成_青_铜_,_是_不_是_太_紧_张_了_?

    13:<Husky is always so good, trapped is also a face of pride.>
    13哈_士_奇_永_远_都_是_那_么_的_优_秀_,_困_住_也_是_一_脸_骄_傲

    14:<Help me see if this guy's lineage is pure!>
    14帮_我_看_看_这_哥_们_血_统_纯_不_纯_!

    15:<Brother, I'll pick up something.>
    15兄_弟_,_我_就_捡_个_东_西_,_至_于_那_么_害_怕_吗_?

    16:<I wanted to stick to mice, I didn't expect to stick to a stupid cat.>
    16本_想_黏_老_鼠_,_没_想_到_黏_了_只_蠢_猫

    17:<It's embarrassing.>
    17好_尴_尬_啊_,_有_遇_到_过_的_吗_?

    18:<More than 50 years ago, I was also a baby ah!>
    185_0_多_年_前_,_我_也_是_一_个_宝_宝_啊_!

    19:<As long as my old companion doesn't come and tell me to eat, I won't go home!>
    19只_要_老_伴_儿_不_来_叫_我_吃_饭_,_我_是_不_会_回_家_的_!

    20:<If a female journalist is like this, I guess she's going to get mad.>
    20如_果_是_女_记_者_被_这_样_,_估_计_就_要_发_飙_了_吧


    21:<Who are you and why are you in front of my eyes?>
    21你_是_谁_为_什_么_出_现_在_我_的_眼_前

    22:<Sister, what material do you dress, it looks amazing.>
    22妹_子_你_衣_服_什_么_材_质_的_,_看_起_来_很_神_奇_的_样_子

    23:<A dog that doubts life.>
    23怀_疑_人_生_的_狗_狗

    24:<Can I still use this computer?>
    24我_这_电_脑_还_能_用_吗_?

    25:<Makeup.>
    25影_妆

    26:<I'm sorry to get used to it.>
    26不_好_意_思_习_惯_了

    27:<Would you please tease her like this?>
    27这_样_逗_她_好_吗

    28:<It scared me from the side.>
    28从_旁_边_过_去_吓_我_一_跳

    29:<This feeling has to be cultivated from an young!>
    29这_感_情_还_得_从_小_培_养_啊_!

    30:<Are you twins at this neat pace?>
    30你_们_这_整_齐_的_步_伐_难_道_是_双_胞_胎

    31:<A woman can't stop drinking if she doesn't drink.>
    31女_得_要_不_就_不_喝_酒_,_喝_起_酒_来_谁_都_拦_不_住

    32:<This is the most like imitation of the duckling, but also the most budding one.>
    32这_是_模_仿_小_黄_鸭_最_像_的_一_个_,_也_是_最_萌_的_一_个

    33:<Girlfriend said she had a goose, told me to kill casually eat, I went to this situation, I dare not provoke ah.>
    33女_友_说_她_养_有_只_鹅_,_叫_我_随_便_杀_了_吃_,_我_一_去_这_架_势_,_我_也_不_敢_惹_呀

    34:<After two years together, I began to sleep on my back as soon as I arrived at the hotel.>
    34在_一_起_两_年_了_,_一_到_酒_店_背_着_我_就_开_始_睡_觉

    35:<Sister, if you come with me, you can buy you a pair of pants.>
    35妹_子_,_要_不_你_跟_我_走_吧_,_好_歹_能_给_你_买_条_裤_子_啊

    36:<If I shout at this moment, this girl should not chase me to fight it!>
    36如_果_此_时_此_刻_我_大_喊_一_声_,_这_姑_娘_应_该_不_会_追_着_我_打_吧_!

    37:<The brother came to dinner with his friend, and after he got drunk, his friend left, and the bill was not closed.>
    37这_兄_弟_跟_朋_友_来_吃_饭_,_喝_醉_后_朋_友_走_了_,_账_也_没_有_结

    38:<Grab is grasping, just don't sit still!>
    38抓_是_抓_紧_了_,_就_是_没_坐_稳_!

    39:<The master hasn't hit me in three days.>
    39主_子_三_天_没_打_我_了_,_我_的_屁_股_太_痒_了

    40:<Girl, you two are good honey, look like ah.>
    40姑_娘_,_你_们_两_是_好_闺_蜜_吧_,_看_着_好_像_啊

    41:<I have an idea, too, and I want to smash that one.>
    41我_也_是_有_想_法_的_,_我_就_想_砸_那_一_个

    42:<What this car has been through, I don't know where to drive.>
    42这_辆_车_经_历_了_什_么_,_不_知_道_咋_开_到_此_地

    43:<Kirkie's resereration, you think it's swimming!>
    43柯_基_转_世_,_你_以_为_这_是_游_泳_呢_啊_!


    本帖最后由 llooloveu 于 2020-10-4 09:33 通过手机版编辑
  • 小大怪兽
    早上好
  • 没灵感
    早上好,5没看懂~
  • s
    sunrainnet
    7这个围观是保护么。。
  • 1
    102752999
    27
    41笑了
    谢谢lz
  • b
    bobykid
    电脑那个是屏幕保护程序,会将最后一个窗口不停的重复弹出,你保持在最后一个警告提示框不动就是这个效果
  • 2
    20060602
    17好_尴_尬_啊_,_有_遇_到_过_的_吗_?

    这是什么情况?鞋底怎么会变粘的?
  • p
    playboy23
    35好腿
  • f
    frog12222
    Posted by Samsung SM-G9550
    6楼内行
  • z
    zickzion
    质量不好的沥青马路吧,太热可能会晒化变粘
  • d
    doublewen
    40明明不像,胸差太远了
  • l
    lzj_freedom
    lz辛苦了
  • m
    maxsch
    这么扛着投标枪的基本就是外行