[2048搬运][0929] 妹子,大夏天的坐铁板凳,这下后悔了吧

  • l
    llooloveu
    1:<Sister, can you still sit down in your car and take me some way?>
    1妹_子_,_你_们_的_车_子_还_能_坐_下_吗_,_带_我_一_段_路_吧

    2:<The girl looked like she had a good amount of wine and was too intoxicated to drink.>
    2姑_娘_看_样_子_酒_量_不_错_,_喝_酒_的_样_子_太_陶_醉_了

    3:<Classmate, how much do you give? That's how they cooperate with you?>
    3同_学_,_你_给_了_多_少_好_处_?_他_们_才_这_样_配_合_你_?

    4:<I think this guy's wise.>
    4我_觉_得_这_哥_们_挺_明_智_的_,

    5:<Some people are white-collar on the surface, but a Michelin in the dark.>
    5有_些_人_表_面_上_是_白_领_,_暗_地_里_却_是_个_米_其_林

    6:<Dude, strong twisted melons are not sweet, why are you here?>
    6哥_们_,_强_扭_的_瓜_不_甜_,_你_这_又_是_何_必_呢

    7:<Sister, what game do you play, it looks like fun.>
    7妹_子_,_你_们_玩_的_什_么_游_戏_,_看_起_来_很_好_玩_的_样_子

    8:<Dude, look at your expression as if you were in love.>
    8哥_们_,_看_你_这_表_情_是_生_无_可_恋_的_样_子

    9:<Big brother, what's wrong with you, jump straight into the trash can and want to drive some.>
    9大_兄_弟_你_这_是_遇_到_了_啥_难_事_,_直_接_往_垃_圾_桶_里_面_跳_,_想_开_点_吧

    10:<Look, it's clothes, not necks.>
    10看_好_了_,_这_是_衣_服_,_不_是_围_脖

    11:<Dude, married such a beautiful daughter-in-law, must be very happy.>
    11哥_们_,_娶_了_这_么_漂_亮_的_媳_妇_,_一_定_很_幸_福_吧

    12:<A mill without a soul is not old-time!>
    12没_有_灵_魂_的_碾_子_,_是_出_不_来_老_味_的_!

    13:<Girl I admire you, you are definitely a talent.>
    13姑_娘_我_挺_佩_服_你_的_,_你_绝_对_是_个_人_才

    14:<The girl has to take care of herself, the weather is really getting cold!>
    14姑_娘_要_照_顾_好_自_己_,_天_气_真_的_慢_慢_变_冷_了_!

    15:<Boy, horse honeycomb can't be snred, does your mother still know you?>
    15小_伙_子_,_马_蜂_窝_是_不_能_捅_的_,_这_下_你_妈_还_认_识_你_吗_?

    16:<Brother, can you wave with a little flag? The next second will let you know that you are wrong.>
    16兄_弟_,_拿_个_小_旗_子_你_就_可_以_招_摇_了_吗_?_下_一_秒_就_让_你_知_道_错_了

    17:<Sister, sit on the iron bench in the big summer, this regret it.>
    17妹_子_,_大_夏_天_的_坐_铁_板_凳_,_这_下_后_悔_了_吧

    18:<You ride so well that you can perform acrobatics!>
    18你_这_车_骑_的_太_好_了_,_可_以_杂_技_表_演_了_!

    19:<The 500's motorcycle hard is the feeling of driving out of a Porsche.>
    195_0_0_的_摩_托_硬_是_开_出_来_保_时_捷_的_感_觉

    20:<Weekend at home posture, new lie down.>
    20周_末_在_家_姿_势_,_新_垣_躺

    21:<As long as the kung fu is deep, the spade grinds into a needle.>
    21只_要_功_夫_深_,_铁_杵_磨_成_针

    22:<Let go of that girl, let me do it!>
    22放_开_那_个_女_孩_,_让_我_来_!

    23:<Let your skin.>
    23让_你_皮

    24:<You have to come out and slip, it's going to slip!>
    24非_要_出_来_溜_,_这_下_溜_惨_了_吧_!

    25:<It must be true love, don't ask anything, bless.>
    25肯_定_是_真_爱_,_别_问_什_么_,_祝_福_啊



    26:<My host finally hung up, and now I am in charge of this home, open it!>
    26我_家_主_人_终_于_挂_了_,_这_个_家_现_在_我_做_主_,_开_拆_开_拆_!

    27:<Bringing a wife to try on the wedding dress, so it doesn’t match what she wears!>
    27带_媳_妇_试_婚_纱_,_咋_穿_啥_都_不_般_配_呢_!

    28:<When you see your ex with other people, pretend you don’t care>
    28当_看_到_前_任_和_其_他_人_在_一_起_,_假_装_不_在_意_的_你

    29:<Good cottage luxury bags>
    29好_山_寨_的_豪_华_包_包

    30:<Two goods diaosi are more joyful, Avalokitesvara>
    30二_货_屌_丝_欢_乐_多_,_千_手_观_音

    31:<Want to know how the electric fan blows out the effect of the air conditioner>
    31想_知_道_电_风_扇_如_何_吹_出_空_调_的_效_果_吗

    32:<You must have a sense of ritual in your life, and you must have the feeling of Western food when you eat spicy sticks!>
    32生_活_要_有_仪_式_感_,_吃_辣_条_也_要_吃_出_西_餐_的_感_觉_!

    33:<Without a little sister, I had to come by myself!>
    33没_有_小_X_X_我_只_好_自_己_来_了_!

    34:<The girls are hidden, they are all masters!>
    34姑_娘_深_藏_不_露_啊_,_都_是_高_手_!

    35:<Boss, you are too talented!>
    35老_板_,_你_这_也_太_有_才_!

    36:<My wife bought a fish and said that there is nowhere to raise it. When I went home, I found it here.>
    36老_婆_买_条_鱼_,_说_没_地_方_养_,_回_家_一_看_养_在_这_了

    37:<Give you a piece of clothing, the alcoholic can use it, thank you!>
    37送_你_件_衣_服_,_酒_鬼_用_得_着_,_不_谢_!
  • l
    llooloveu
    38: Tell the truth.
    38: 说_出_了_实_话

    39: Be overjoyed
    39: 喜_出_望_外



    40: Stand out from the crowd.
    40: 鹤_立_鸡_群

    41: Have practiced for a week, or will not turn back...
    41: 都_练_了_一_个_礼_拜_了_,_还_是_不_会_后_空_翻_._._.

    42: Robbing a wife at the scene.
    42: 现_场_抢_老_婆

    43: I'll just sit down and do nothing.
    43: 我_就_坐_会_儿_,_什_么_也_没_干

    44: Fake is too outrageous I believe it instead.
    44: 假_的_太_过_离_谱_我_反_而_信_了

    45: The battle of the rat kings.
    45: 鼠_王_之_争


    46: The language of truth is so simple.
    46: 真_理_的_语_言_就_是_这_么_朴_素

    47: People don't get to the stomach first.
    47: 人_未_到_肚_子_先_到

    48: Can the tongue still work?
    48: 舌_头_还_能_用_吗

    49: Stool is a waste of food!
    49: 大_便_就_是_浪_费_粮_食_!

    50: Get what you want, what you want to do.
    50: 得_偿_所_愿_,_愿_望_达_成

    51: Long in the cage to return to nature.
    51: 久_在_樊_笼_里_ _复_得_返_自_然

    52: The cold sleet was shooting indiscriminately on the dragonfly.
    52: 冷_冷_的_冰_雨_在_腚_上_胡_乱_的_拍

    53: Wuhu, take off!
    53: 芜_湖_ _起_飞_!

    54: It's also too exciting.
    54: 这_也_太_刺_激_了

    55: I said to kill the bully look familiar, the original is magic taro into fine.
    55: 我_说_灭_霸_看_着_眼_熟_,_原_来_是_魔_芋_成_精

    56: If there is no way, who would be willing to drive amphibious armored vehicles?
    56: 如_果_不_是_没_办_法_,_谁_又_愿_意_开_水_陆_两_栖_型_装_甲_车_呢
  • 鬼迷心窍
    哈哈哈 今天的好多保存了
  • l
    lzj_freedom
    lz辛苦了
  • 1
    102752999
    9
    28
    笑了
    感谢lz分享
  • s
    sunrainnet
    54这个不会断么。。。
  • 网图心语
    54上面是个啥动物?好像有尾巴。。。
  • d
    diamondtear
    感谢分享
  • m
    mike11
    33 小XX 秒懂。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。有生活啊。
  • x
    xfiori
    地铁那个没看懂,小伙子的手势啥意思?
  • f
    frog12222
    48游戏我也想玩,女朋友能让我也口两小时给我买吗
  • t
    takami
    43建议改成“我不能呼吸了”
  • 2
    20060602
    8哥_们_,_看_你_这_表_情_是_生_无_可_恋_的_样_子

    这张图让我想起了许冠英
  • z
    zzmdidy
    我好了
  • 小大怪兽
    来晚了
  • 银白色的天秤
    坦克真厉害啊