1:<Smooth and coherent, no sense of discorep? It just hurts a little!>
1流_畅_连_贯_,_毫_无_违_和_感_!_就_是_有_点_疼_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2p3ob.gif)
2:<On the importance of supporting roles.>
2论_辅_助_角_色_的_重_要_性
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2powe.gif)
3:<On the commotion, I only serve this big brother.>
3论_骚_气_,_我_只_服_这_位_大_哥
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2qi2n.gif)
4:<Catch me, let you go!>
4接_住_我_,_走_你_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/3crff53.gif)
5:<Stool, I'm going to be with you today!>
5凳_子_,_我_今_天_要_和_你_同_归_于_尽_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2qyht.gif)
6:<When making dumplings, dumpling skin can not stick together how to do, children to teach you.>
6包_饺_子_时_,_饺_子_皮_粘_不_到_一_起_怎_么_办_,_小_朋_友_来_教_你
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2rtau.gif)
7:<This foreigner can fight, but hit his own child, do not feel it?>
7这_老_外_打_拳_是_可_以_,_可_惜_把_自_己_的_小_孩_打_到_了_,_自_己_难_道_没_感_觉_到_吗
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2s94g.gif)
8:<You're having a good time.>
8你_玩_的_挺_嗨_啊
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2sn1x.gif)
9:<The baby is so innocent.>
9宝_宝_好_无_辜_啊
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2szq6.gif)
10:<Boy, why are you so stupid? I fell over for a meal!>
10孩_子_,_你_怎_么_就_那_么_笨_呢_?_吃_个_饭_还_摔_倒_了_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2tbk8.gif)
11:<Boy, isn't it fun! Don't cry when you fight!>
11孩_子_,_是_不_是_挺_好_玩_!_打_的_时_候_别_哭_啊_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2tz4l.gif)
12:<What's going on here? How to pay attention to clip in! That's a coincidence!>
12这_什_么_情_况_?_怎_么_讲_究_夹_进_去_了_!_太_巧_了_吧_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2uoxw.gif)
13:<What's this for? A catwalk? It's all beautiful!>
13这_是_干_什_么_?_走_秀_的_吗_?_都_很_漂_亮_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2vegi.gif)
14:<You go shopping! You dress like this, change it!>
14你_出_去_逛_街_呢_!_你_就_穿_成_这_样_,_赶_快_换_了_去_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2vueb.gif)
15:<You can't do this technology, it's just getting started, you can't go!>
15你_这_技_术_不_行_,_这_才_刚_开_始_,_你_就_走_不_了_了_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2w7xc.gif)
16:<Applause is secondary, mainly eating! Keep an eye on it for half a day!>
16鼓_掌_是_次_要_的_,_主_要_是_吃_东_西_!_盯_半_天_了_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2wnvb.gif)
17:<Is this a fully automatic design? It doesn't work! Still don't go in!>
17这_是_设_计_的_全_自_动_吗_?_不_好_用_啊_!_根_本_仍_不_进_去_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2wys2.gif)
18:<You're so savage, the girls are scared! Take it easy!>
18你_们_太_野_蛮_了_,_姑_娘_们_都_吓_坏_了_!_悠_着_点_啊_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2xln0.gif)
19:<I'd like to find such a girlfriend.>
19好_想_找_一_个_这_样_的_女_朋_友
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2y4tq.gif)
20:<Come and have this drink tonight.>
20来_今_晚_就_喝_这_一_杯
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2yi4g.gif)
21:<What's going on? How to open the roof! The driver is so good!>
21什_么_情_况_?_怎_么_开_房_顶_呢_!_司_机_这_么_厉_害_啊_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c2z2ui.gif)
22:<Boy, do you want to eat? Look at your grumbling eyes!>
22孩_子_,_你_是_不_是_想_吃_啊_!_看_你_幽_怨_的_眼_神_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c37x1i.gif)
23:<Whose thing is this, take it down! Don't put it up there!>
23这_是_谁_的_东_西_,_拿_下_去_吧_!_不_用_放_上_面_了_!
![](https://yuoimg.com/u/2020/09/19/c38fkg.gif)
24:<I have a cold, the doctor gave me some medicine, should I change my home to see.</span>>
24<_感_冒_了_,_医_生_给_我_开_了_点_药_,_我_是_不_是_该_换_家_看_看
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/ebde653485fd462dbbe88b380cc4d8f5.gif)
25:<Because the total power is bad, so it changed to a manual.>
25因_为_电_动_的_总_坏_,_所_以_就_换_了_一_个_手_动_的
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/542ea6fff4554362a2e8bc18b42b9e5a.gif)
26:<Brother, you drive like this, easy to be found by the king.>
26大_哥_你_这_个_样_子_开_车_,_容_易_被_阎_王_爷_发_现
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/79ad857505c0415ea1143fb5add12ef8.gif)
27:<This Ferris wheel in our village is great, and you can exercise.>
27我_们_村_这_个_摩_天_轮_厉_害_了_,_还_可_以_锻_炼_身_体
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/2e62b705dd7d46328e19046064dadee9.gif)
28:<Don't complain about the dog, the donkey can't find a job now.>
28狗_子_你_就_别_抱_怨_了_,_驴_现_在_正_找_不_到_工_作_呢
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/15df493f6ecb427590971e0f81344791.gif)
29:<This cow is too clever to turn on the tap with a horn.>
29这_头_牛_也_真_是_太_聪_明_了_,_居_然_会_用_牛_角_去_开_水_龙_头
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/d9e69ec8e4714324bb5d170a5cfa21ee.gif)
30:<What you don't see at home is wrong.>
30家_里_不_受_待_见_的_你_,_干_什_么_都_是_错_的
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/255755d0de4e4bcfb5ba37bce9599497.gif)
31:<This car has Parkinson's, take it to the hospital!>
31这_车_得_了_帕_金_森_,_赶_快_带_去_医_院_看_看_吧_!
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/d623986679184d78a4f226fc009ad65c.gif)
32:<Master walks in a different position.>
32大_爷_走_路_的_姿_势_都_与_众_不_同_呀
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/334ecd6a66fb43dfb3bbf431781e7e6a.gif)
33:<Don't you know to be careful when you say you get up? What if you fall!>
33你_说_你_起_来_的_时_候_就_不_知_道_小_心_点_嘛_?_摔_倒_了_怎_么_办_!
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/2a42449a27fc4a13b39cf25fd29402a2.gif)
34:<There is such a beautiful female classmate, let me feel at ease in class ah.>
34有_这_样_的_漂_亮_的_女_同_学_,_让_我_如_何_安_心_上_课_呀
![](http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20200228/e97f8189fad644c1b1e79127b61e4843.gif)
35: Peacocks fly southeast! Why didn't you fly on the wire?
35: 孔_雀_东_南_飞_!_怎_么_没_飞_到_电_线_上_?
![](http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/81fa7475ly1gitogbi1tmg205w0agu12.gif)
36: This is a machine gun.
36: 这_是_机_关_枪_吧
![](http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/81fa7475ly1gitogiyjl9g20680b2hdz.gif)
37: Life is not easy.
37: 生_活_不_易_,_喵_喵_喵_喵
![](http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/81fa7475ly1gitogfkzzdg20540aghdy.gif)
38: Elegant and elegant.
38: 潇_洒_又_不_失_优_雅
![](http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/81fa7475ly1gir61bseh8g206k0bo4qw.gif)
39: This must be the legendary organic vegetable.
39: 这_一_定_就_是_传_说_中_的_有_机_蔬_菜_了
![](http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw600/00893JKXly1gitofonfaej30th0vpqcq.jpg)
40: in teasing the traffic police uncle's bottom line.
40: 在_挑_逗_交_警_叔_叔_的_底_线
![](http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw600/6bdfbec8gy1gitk1mflmsj20u0140q8w.jpg)
![](http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw600/6bdfbec8gy1gitk1mvmcej20u0140wqi.jpg)
![](http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw600/6bdfbec8gy1gitk1ngs4sj20u0140woj.jpg)
41: Don't rush any more, you're already fishing. Thank you!
41: 不_要_再_催_了_,_已_经_在_钓_了_。_谢_谢_您_!
![](http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw600/006v119zgy1gitikybkglj30hb0sgwi5.jpg)
42: Semi-automatic biological insect repellent.
42: 半_自_动_生_物_灭_虫_器
![](http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/003UaCy3ly1giso8verkkg60ak0ai4qs02.gif)
43: Looks like an invitation to a burglary, doesn't it?
43: 看_上_去_像_一_个_入_室_抢_劫_的_邀_请_,_不_是_吗
![](http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw600/9b61e9edgy1git2pejzdoj20hs0hln5r.jpg)
44: Fencing in the name of fencing.
44: 以_击_剑_的_名_义_击_剑
![](http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw600/00893JKXly1gitf8i5m3dj30yj0u0go0.jpg)
45: A and B both sides at the same time from both sides of the construction.
45: 甲_乙_双_方_同_时_从_两_边_施_工
![](http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw600/00893JKXly1gitcrns6sdj30j60iydjy.jpg)
46: Although I am not tall, but I also want to be a bodyguard!
46: 我_虽_然_个_子_不_高_,_但_我_也_想_当_保_镖_!
![](http://tva3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/6b28c23aly1gitf1rtg3ng20dc07ihdx.gif)
47: No drum bag, please sit down, next one!
47: 不_鼓_包_,_请_坐_,_下_一_位_!
![](http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw600/00893JKXly1gitab9045oj30u011hwhp.jpg)
48: Like the company's prospects that your former boss described to you before you entered the company.
48: 像_极_了_在_你_进_入_公_司_前_老_板_跟_你_描_绘_的_公_司_前_景
![](http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw600/00893JKXly1gitaa7kzjfj30cs09gq4z.jpg)
49: Is it better to fart like this?
49: 这_样_放_屁_更_爽_么
![](http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/00893JKXly1gita5afw32g30f00f01g5.gif)
50: You can lie to your wife that this is a smoker.
50: 可_以_骗_老_婆_说_这_是_抽_油_烟_机_了
![](http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/00893JKXly1gitbjzh1zqg30cs076hdw.gif)
51: Repair special tableware.
51: 维_修_专_用_餐_具
![](http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw600/0080ZTByly1gisxpkgkp3j30dw0h8q3l.jpg)
52: You don't have to report the ovulation period.
52: 用_不_用_报_排_卵_期_啊
![](http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/mw600/00893JKXly1gisww735gij309d0f6wf8.jpg)
53: The combination of Chinese and Western efficacy is good.
53: 中_西_结_合_疗_效_好
![](http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw600/0066CcwRgy1gispt5vc91j32c02c0e81.jpg)
54: The strange plot unfolded.
54: 奇_怪_的_剧_情_展_开_了
![](http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/00777k3ely1g2jfn26840g3086086kjm.gif)