[2048搬运][0909][搞笑GIF趣图] 这妹子到底喝了多少酒

  • l
    llooloveu
    1:<What did you see? It's so amazing! That's a great look!>
    1你_这_是_看_到_什_么_了_!_这_么_惊_奇_啊_!_这_表_情_绝_了_!

    2:<What kind of dance are you dancing? I look quite simple, so will I!>
    2你_们_这_是_跳_的_什_么_舞_啊_!_我_看_着_挺_简_单_的_,_我_也_会_!

    3:<How much wine did the sister drink?>
    3这_妹_子_到_底_喝_了_多_少_酒

    4:<Look at the fork pocket walking posture, the game character should be the belt king.>
    4看_叉_口_袋_走_路_姿_势_,_游_戏_角_色_应_该_是_皮_带_王

    5:<Sister, you misunderstood big brother, people are helping you honey do artificial respiration!>
    5妹_子_,_你_误_会_大_哥_了_,_人_家_是_在_帮_你_闺_蜜_做_人_工_呼_吸_!

    6:<Toho, smash it with your money! Smash hard.>
    6土_豪_,_用_你_的_钱_砸_过_来_吧_!_使_劲_砸

    7:<The young man is not only quick psychological quality is also good.>
    7小_伙_子_不_光_手_快_心_理_素_质_也_好

    8:<Big sister this fist wind is good, lose nothing can lose momentum.>
    8大_姐_这_拳_风_不_错_,_输_什_么_都_不_能_输_了_气_势

    9:<Sister, who can get the ball you throw?>
    9妹_子_你_这_球_扔_的_谁_能_接_到

    10:<Get out of here, something's falling off.>
    10快_躲_开_,_上_面_有_东_西_掉_下_来_了

    11:<Dude, that's all you're worth! I'm so willing!>
    11哥_们_,_这_就_是_你_全_部_的_身_价_了_吧_!_真_舍_得_!

    12:<Really can't eat the mouth, or start! It's so convenient!>
    12真_的_吃_不_到_嘴_里_,_还_是_下_手_吧_!_这_样_方_便_!

    13:<Don't I just buy an ice cream...>
    13我_不_就_买_个_冰_淇_淋_吗_…

    14:<I'm scared of you if I haven't been in love yet.>
    14还_没_有_谈_过_恋_爱_的_我_被_你_吓_到_了

    15:<It reminds me of how my first girlfriend slipped away.>
    15看_你_们_玩_的_这_么_欢_,_又_让_我_想_起_了_我_第_一_任_女_朋_友_就_是_这_样_滑_走_的

    16:<Brother, your teeth are too practical, isn't it versatile?>
    16小_哥_你_这_牙_齿_太_实_用_了_,_难_道_是_镶_的_多_功_能_吗

    17:<Sister, what's wrong with you? Does anyone understand?>
    17妹_子_,_你_这_是_怎_么_了_?_有_人_懂_的_吗_?

    18:<If you bring the girl here, you'll be promised to marry her.>
    18如_果_带_女_孩_到_这_里_,_跟_她_求_婚_一_定_会_被_答_应_的

    19:<Whose family doesn't have a mother tiger yet?>
    19谁_家_还_没_有_个_母_老_虎_咋_地_?

    20:<This aunt is usually angry at home for a long time.>
    20这_个_阿_姨_一_看_就_是_平_时_在_家_里_受_气_很_久_了

    21:<This back flip came straight out.>
    21这_个_后_空_翻_是_直_接_跑_出_来_的

    22:<Big sister: As long as I pounce fast enough, loneliness can't catch up with me.>
    22大_姐_:_只_要_我_扑_腾_得_够_快_,_寂_寞_就_追_不_上_我_。

    23:<Aunt this hand, why did the car fall without touching it!>
    23大_妈_这_身_手_,_为_啥_汽_车_没_碰_到_就_倒_了_!

    24:<Playing table tennis and this kind of operation runs around the table.>
    24打_乒_乓_球_还_有_这_种_操_作_绕_着_台_子_跑_一_圈

    25:<Brother, you're oversized! The pollution of the air is much worse than that of cars.>
    25兄_弟_,_你_尾_气_超_标_了_吧_!_这_污_染_大_气_比_汽_车_严_重_多_了

    26:<My girlfriend asked me to come out and meet, what am I going to do next?&lt;/span&gt;>
    26<_女_友_约_我_出_来_见_个_面_,_我_接_下_来_该_怎_么_办

    27:<I was killed by a beautiful woman.>
    27被_美_女_害_惨_了

    28:<The dog has a talent for actors.>
    28这_狗_有_演_员_的_天_赋_呀

    29:<You're so good, you can score in this situation!>
    29你_真_是_太_厉_害_了_,_这_样_的_情_况_下_还_可_以_进_球_!

    30:<I really thought there was a concrete floor down there?>
    30我_还_真_的_以_为_下_面_是_一_块_水_泥_地_呢_?

    31:<Dude, your posture is so handsome, I like it so much!>
    31哥_们_,_你_的_姿_势_真_是_太_帅_了_,_我_好_喜_欢_啊_!

    32:<Our village buddy went to Ukraine after a trip.>
    32我_们_村_的_哥_们_去_了_一_趟_乌_克_兰_后

    33:<Dude's already watching.>
    33哥_们_已_经_看_呆_了

    34:<The cafeteria closed a day after it opened.>
    34自_助_餐_店_开_业_一_天_后_就_倒_闭_了

    35:<I thought it was a king, I didn't think it was bronze.>
    35本_以_为_是_个_王_者_,_没_想_到_是_个_青_铜

    36:<Stay away from me, I'm not close to women.>
    36离_我_远_点_,_我_不_近_女_色


    37: The brain is not good, the strength is not small.
    37: 脑_子_不_怎_么_样_,_力_气_不_小

    38: Where's the hot spring?
    38: 温_泉_在_哪_呢

    39: Categorize directly before you reach adulthood.
    39: 还_没_成_年_就_直_接_分_类

    40: I can't wait for the eggs to be stuffed in.
    40: 恨_不_得_蛋_都_塞_进_去

    41: This is the really dedicated net red, learn well.
    41: 这_才_是_真_正_敬_业_的_网_红_,_好_好_学_学_吧

    42: Mom and Dad practice wrestling at night.
    42: 爸_爸_妈_妈_晚_上_练_摔_跤_用_的

    43: So where can I buy it?
    43: 那_么_哪_里_能_买_到_呢

    44: Maybe not, he's just thinking.
    44: 可_能_不_是_,_他_就_是_单_纯_的_想_嗦

    45: Low latency solution.
    45: 低_延_迟_解_决_方_案

    46: May I ask what happens after the cross-breeding of sweeping robots and electronic scales.
    46: 请_问_扫_地_机_器_人_和_电_子_秤_杂_交_之_后_生_出_什_么

    47: Why put the higher success rate scheme in second place?
    47: 为_什_么_把_成_功_率_更_高_的_方_案_放_在_第_二_位_呢

    48: I didn't force a number on my body, I didn't have a good temper.
    48: 对_身_材_没_逼_数_,_脾_气_还_不_好

    49: Encourage the tiger to go down the hill.
    49: 怂_虎_下_山

    50: Waiting chicken room.
    50: 候_鸡_室

    51: How to put the brand image into the hearts of consumers.
    51: 如_何_把_品_牌_形_象_深_入_消_费_者_心_中

    52: The shiny-looking system background code.
    52: 外_表_光_鲜_的_系_统_后_台_代_码

    53: Very good, married middle-old people say very intimate.
    53: 很_好_,_已_婚_中_年_人_表_示_很_贴_心

    54: Brother pinches your tying son.
    54: 兄_弟_捏_一_下_你_的_柰_子

    55: Pomegranate skirts die, and eggs are broken.
    55: 石_榴_裙_下_死_,_蛋_碎_也_风_流

    56: Dancing with waste shoes.
    56: 跳_舞_废_鞋
  • p
    playboy23
    37什么车
  • s
    sunrainnet
    猛虎下山图值钱。。
  • h
    hch0910
    那条蛇真是太牛了 感觉蛇吞象不是传说
  • h
    hwj10ten
    乌克兰可以
  • 歪胖
    商机来了!做一个会动的体重秤,秤体重之前要抓住它才行
  • e
    era3210
    先顶再看
  • m
    mike11
    不错 不错 不错
  • h
    hit_alf
    40不全啊,到底有没有塞进去,塞进去之后呢
  • 银白色的天秤
    也好奇40的结果
  • A
    Alloyo
    昨天看到屁股垫子也动了想买的心
  • l
    llooloveu
    找了张类似的,应该吞下去了。
    http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/699d55a5gw1e1n717y97rg.gif
  • c
    cqlyzz
    33是谁?
  • 出门左转
    力气不小那个,抬汽车是怎么回事
  • 小大怪兽
    来晚了