42:<I can’t go out for a haircut, I can only do this</span>>
42<不_能_出_去_理_发_,_只_能_这_样_做_了
43:<I thought it was bronze, but I didn’t expect it was really bronze>
43以_为_是_个_青_铜_,_没_想_到_真_是_个_青_铜
44:<This is maternal love>
44这_就_是_母_爱_吧
45:<I thought you said you look like Yang Mili>
45我_还_以_为_你_说_你_长_的_像_杨_幂_里
46:<My mother-in-law asked me what job I do, how can I look tall?>
46丈_母_娘_问_我_做_什_么_工_作_的_,_我_怎_么_说_才_显_得_高_大_上_?
47:<I didn't wake up until nine o'clock, opened the quilt and took a look...>
47睡_到_九_点_不_醒_,_掀_开_被_子_一_看_…_…
48:<Does the girl feel so inferior in her heart?>
48妹_子_心_里_有_那_么_自_卑_吗
49:<Girls wear clothes after makeup>
49女_生_化_妆_后_穿_衣_服
50:<Stop fighting, try my new grilled lamb skewers>
50别_打_了_,_尝_尝_我_新_烤_的_羊_肉_串
51:<Please be prepared, I will take off soon>
51请_做_好_准_备_,_我_马_上_就_要_起_飞_了
52:<For the sake of the little fish, I still bear it>
52为_了_小_鱼_干_,_老_子_还_是_忍_了_吧
53:<Leave you~>
53走_你_~_哎_呀
54:<The information exchange station in each village, where Zhang’s parents, Li Jiakuan, knew all about it>
54每_个_村_的_情_报_交_换_站_,_在_这_里_村_里_张_家_长_李_家_短_都_知_道_的_一_清_二_楚
55:<Does it hurt, do you do it next time?>
55疼_吗_,_下_次_还_这_么_做_吗
20:<Dude, that's not good! But it does look a little far away!>
20哥_们_这_样_不_好_吧_!_不_过_看_着_确_实_有_点_远_!
21:<My stuff can be given to you! You wait a minute.>
21我_的_东_西_可_以_送_给_你_的_!_你_等_一_会_吧
22:<It's a sad story.>
22这_是_个_悲_伤_的_故_事_,_以_后_长_点_教_训_吧
23:<Very thoughtful ah, everything else can understand, is this tail is what it is.>
23挺_有_想_法_的_啊_,_其_它_的_都_还_能_理_解_,_就_是_这_个_尾_巴_是_个_什_么_东_西_呢
24:<Auntie came in suddenly without knocking at the door, which was a big embarrassment.>
24阿_姨_不_敲_门_就_突_然_进_来_了_,_真_是_大_写_的_尴_尬
25:<The overbearing man instantly became a lady and hid deep enough.>
25霸_气_汉_子_瞬_间_变_淑_女_样_子_,_藏_得_够_深
26:<Which one are you, come out and dry the rack?>
26你_是_哪_个_,_出_来_干_架_啊
27:<Laughing is not only charming, but also brilliant!>
27笑_的_不_仅_迷_人_,_而_且_笑_的_灿_烂_!
28:<Boy, did this aunt offend you?>
28孩_子_,_这_位_阿_姨_得_罪_你_了_吗_?
29:<In their hearts, the master can only be my own.>
29在_它_们_的_心_里_“_主_人_就_只_能_是_我_自_己_的_”
30:<You're too fat! I can't even pretend to be you!>
30你_是_太_胖_了_吧_!_都_装_不_下_你_了_!
31:<Did you stand up and not get hurt?>
31竟_然_还_站_起_来_了_,_没_受_伤_吗_?
32:<The cars are all like this and drive! Let's fix it! It's all gone!>
32车_都_成_这_样_了_还_开_啊_!_赶_快_去_修_修_吧_!_都_废_了_!
33:<Come on, don't be seen by my daughter-in-law! Hide some private money!>
33你_快_点_,_别_被_我_媳_妇_看_到_了_!_藏_点_私_房_钱_!
34:<Girl, spit bubbles in the water and watch you have a good time.>
34姑_娘_,_在_水_中_吐_泡_泡_,_看_你_玩_的_很_开_心_嘛
35:<Too want to skate, helpless ice is too thin.>
35太_想_滑_冰_,_无_奈_冰_层_太_薄
36:<Who is so talented, heaped out the smell of a single dog.>
36谁_这_么_有_才_ _,_堆_出_了_单_身_狗_的_气_息
37:<Dogs in the sea and dogs on land.>
37海_里_的_狗_和_陆_地_上_的_狗
38:<Sister, are you performing the eight immortals across the sea?>
38妹_子_,_你_们_这_是_在_表_演_“_八_仙_过_海_”_各_显_神_通_吗_?
39:<It wouldn't be miserable if there were no sharp objects below.>
39下_面_要_是_没_有_尖_锐_物_应_该_不_会_很_惨_。
40:<There's sand in my heart, it's all by the sea.>
40心_中_有_沙_到_哪_都_是_海_边
41:<Finally, I can prove that I don't know this man.>
41最_后_拿_一_下_可_以_证_明_我_不_认_识_这_个_人_,_戏_精_本_精
本帖最后由 llooloveu 于 2020-9-15 15:04 通过手机版编辑